Monday 6 January 2014

Today's Successes

Well, guys that its for today. Not much of a start but I can promise that a lot has been going on backstage.. or backblog?? Anyway, I have anxiously been tweaking my themes, layouts and working on posting some old reviews, getting some cool widgets and much, much more. I want to thank Rachmi and Sarah for all their help! I wouldn't have had the guts to do this without them. Please check out their own blogs. They're awesome!

Sarah's blog: http://sarahelizabethsbookshelf.blogspot.com/

Rachmi's blog: http://notalostwanderer.wordpress.com/

I am thrilled to say that I have a whopping 39 views on my blog today alone and its only been up a few hours! It may not seem like much but its a start for me. I hoping to start a daily posting. What I am currently reading or what books I bought or a meme... oh, the possibilities! I have to say I am awfully excited. I hope this blog can turn out to be a big part of my reading life.

So today I didn't get much read (I have been a little busy!). I just started The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan today. Its pretty good so far. I am enjoying the Egyptian mythology references, mainly because I  actually studied that subject for a major assignment in school a few years back.

I cannot wait to see where it goes but I am turning in for the night. Happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment