Saturday 8 February 2014

Catch Up

 
Unfortunately, I haven't been that active lately. I have been busy going back to school and actually just finished my first week yesterday. It was crazy! Now homework is taking over my schedule... and my reading has hit a bit of a slow run.
 
This year, so far, I have managed to read 27 books - a record for me! I am hoping to get a lot of books read this year but this increased number also means a lot  more reviewing for me, and now I am finding myself to be very much behind! I am working on that though so keep an eye open for the following reviews:
 
Airhead by Meg Cabot
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley
Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner
 
At the moment I am reading Masquerade by Melissa de la Cruz, the second instalment of the Blue Bloods series, and next on my list is Just Listen by Sarah Dessen, The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling and August by Gabrielle Lord - all of which I am excited to start. Keep an eye out for my reviews which will be coming shortly.
 
I think I will be very busy over the next month so please keep an eye out for my future posts. I am hoping to get myself involved in some routine posts and maybe even book tours. I will let you know.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment