Wednesday 27 August 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #4

This is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine where bloggers spotlight upcoming releases that they are eagerly anticipating.
 
The book I am most eager for this week is:-
 
The Death of Lila Jane
by Teresa Mummert:

I love the sound of this. It has a simple tone but a great underlying air of mystery. Cannot wait to get my hands on a copy.



 
Description :
 
Freshman year of high school is supposed to be a time to spread your wings; grow from a little girl into a young woman. That's what the adults say anyway. It just meant harder assignments and less time to figure out what college I wanted to get into in four years. I didn't need to add any stress to my life my parents did that for me. They fight constantly and no matter how hard I tried it was never good enough. This year would be different. This year I was going to shed the little girl Lila Jane and
become a woman if it killed me. 

 Be careful what you wish for.
 
Release date: 1st of December, 2015
 
Series: standalone at the moment
 
Publisher: unknown
 
Genres: new adult, contemporary

No comments:

Post a Comment