Wednesday 3 September 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #5

This is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine where bloggers spotlight upcoming releases that they are eagerly anticipating.
 
The book I am most eager for this week is:-
 
The Iron Trial
by Cassandra Clare:

Do I need to say anything more? Its by the fabulous Cassandra Clare - well, partially at least - and that is seriously enough for me to become interested. Sure, we have heard all the claims and exclamations of her "cash cow" ways and how horrible her characters are. but I loved her The Infernal Devices - no-one can take that away from me. Even if this is a middle-grade fantasy and ignoring all the bad reviews that have been written so far, I have to same that I am super duper excited! Only nine more days to its released!



 
What a gorgeous cover!
 
Description:
 
From two bestselling superstars, a dazzling and magical middle-grade collaboration centrring on the students of the Magisterium, an academy for those with a propensity toward magic. In this first book, a new student comes to the Magisterium against his will -- is it because he is destined to be a powerful magician, or is the truth more twisted than that? It's a journey that will thrill you, surprise you, and make you wonder about the clear-cut distinction usually made between good and evil.
 
Release date: 9th of September, 2014
 
Series: Magisterium #1
Four sequels have been planned. Check them out here.
 
Publisher: Doubleday Children's Books
 
Genres: fantasy, middle grade, adventure, urban fantasy

2 comments:

  1. I really loved this! It's right to be your WoW pick Rachel :)
    Btw when do u wanna tackle the van Alen legacy? Msg me on Goodreads or twitter or so,ETHING when you wanna start, I'm down whenever.

    -Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I preordered it last week and I cannot wait to pick it up! I am glad that you liked it. I am hoping it will be as good as it sounds. ;)

      I would love to read it soon. I'll message you. :)

      Delete