Monday 6 April 2015

Happy Easter

Hey everyone! I just wanted to wish everyone a very:
 
Happy Easter!
 
I know we don't all celebrate it or some of us - like me and my family - don't do the religious stuff, but we can still enjoy the choccies and atmosphere. Whatever you do at Easter, its nice to have a break from school (or work) and spend a quiet long weekend with family and friends. I hope you all enjoyed it and didn't get too many food comas!
 
The Easter Bunny - wink, wink - surprised me with a couple of books and DVDs so I'll be set for the upcoming April school holidays. I look forward to diving into Alan Turing: The Engima most of all. I saw the movie - called The Imitation Game, starring Benedict Cumberbatch - a couple of months ago and it was instantly one of my all-time favourite movies and one - if not the - most emotional movie I've ever seen. I have been dying to read the book ever since and will certainly be picking it up these holidays.
 
Again, Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! I think it is brilliant that you have such a nice Easter Bunny. I might have to talk my parents into getting one of those as well xD Oh, and I want to see the Imitation game a lot myself! Sounds so good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia-Savannah! Happy Easter to you too. I think its pretty brilliant too! ;) My hightest recommendations come with The Imitation Game. If you like those sorts of movies, you'll adore it. :)

      Delete