Saturday 25 July 2015

ARC August: Intro and TBR


ARC August is a month long reading challenge, a chance to catch up on all the ARCs you've been meaning to read or need to read. It's hosted by Octavia and Shelly @ Read. Sleep. Repeat

The Rules: 

- It may be a physical ARC or an eARC as long as it is an ARC
- It can already have been released as long as you received an ARC copy sometime before its release
- Make sure to have fun! There's no pressure with the amount you have to read, don't feel "forced", just read what you want to and whatever pace you want to. 
- Update your readers during the month. You can post as regularly as you want (daily, weekly etc.) or just a wrap-up at the end of the month. 

**************************************************************************

I'm going to be posting my progress weekly (on Sundays). I don't plan on pushing myself too much with the amount of books I want to read because I just started back to school this last week and know that my homework load will slowly take over my life soon. But I want to read some series that I have had building up for too long now. 

Below are some of the books that I want to read during this month. It is going to be  a bit overly ambitious but that is just to give me more choice. 

1606878024585267

The Jewel & The White Rose by Amy Ewing

1766847322838220


1950493120977124


234646382340114723627067

How We Fall by Kate Brauning
99 Days by Katie Cotugno
The Choosing by Rachelle Dekker

10 comments:

  1. OMG I AM HAVING SERIOUS COVER LOVE FOR UNDER DIFFERENT STARS. Have I even heard of that one yet? *dashes for goodreads* Nope. omg, YAY, another book I need. hehe.
    ahhh, I hope you like Prisoner of Night and Fog! I quite liked that one but gawsh, is it chilling. :O I wasn't the world's biggest fan of The Jewel, but again = cover love. I have a small problem. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^My exact reaction to like ALL beautiful books. XD There like some sort venus flytrap, patiently waiting until we accidentally feast our eyes upon them and then they gobble up all our money... but we don't really mind too much, lets be honest. :)

    I'm a little scared about starting PoNaF. I thought it was a NA mystery for AGES and avoided it. Oops! *blushes*

    Ha ha! - I think The Jewel managed to attract a lot of people with its cover but not many people seem to be a fan of it so I'm sticking with lowered expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is *such* a cool challenge; super motivating! :D Which one are you going to start with? That is super awesome, oh my word! I hope you enjoy every one of them! I have never heard of any of them, lol. XD ;) All the best!

    -Koko @ His Little Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. I REALLY need to get my review copy numbers down or at least under control and what better way then a fun readathon? :) I have a buddy read for The Jewel & The White Rose on the 4th so I'll probably squeeze one of the standalones in before that - maybe How We Fall? Thanks. I do too! :)

      Delete
  4. OOH, I need to get on this! Cheyanne and I are having an Excuse to Read read-a-thon July 28th - August 4th (info on the sidebar of my blog, if anyone's interested), but I just might start this up once that's over! :D (Also, you have a GREAT TBR list!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! Ooh, I'll head over and read about that. Any excuse to join a fun readathon... :)

      Delete
  5. I hope this read-a-thon goes well! You've got a lot of nice books lined up and I can't wait to see what you will think of 99 days in the end as well as The Jewel series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia-Savannah! I hope I get to most of these... I will definitely get to The Jewel series but I am not sure what I'll think of it yet. :)

      Delete
  6. I so want to read under different stars and sea of stars! Good luck with your challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daniela! I think I'll need it. I am not following my the schedule AT ALL at the moment - oops! The Under Different Stars series sounds SO good.

      Delete