Wednesday 1 July 2015

New Releases: July, 2015

The New Releases of July, 2015:


These are the July 2015 releases I am excited for:


Fantasy/Paranormal/Sci-fi:


1627831822929540

Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine
Armada by Ernest Cline
Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George

Mystery/Thriller:

18715922

Pretending to Be Erica by Michelle Pain
Damage Done by Amanda Panitch
Ruthless by Carolyn Lee Adams


2244649722929578


Watch Your Back by Tracy Bilen
The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

Contemporary:

233611721848479520807316

Paperweight by Meg Haston
A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery
Between Us and the Moon by Rebecca Maziel


********

Those are the new releases I am most excited about coming out this July. I have a couple of them already, which I will hopefully get to to soon.

Which new release are you most looking forward to this month? 

4 comments:

  1. YOU MUST READ INK AND BONE! That book is super duper mega amazing. Like, I can't deal with how amazing it was. Just imagine a boy who loves books who's fighting against an evil library corporation ;) If that doesn't reel you in I don't know what will! ;D

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M HOOKED ALREADY! IT SOUNDS SOOO GOOD!! I think I might even preorder it. EXCITED! :)

      Delete
  2. These look great! I didn't even realize Ernest Cline was releasing a new book, and on my birthday, no less! :D

    Annie @ Indoor Sojourner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh what a nice birthday surprise! :) I haven't read his other book - *quickly hides with shame* - but his new one sounds just as fantastic. I think I'll try and pick up Ready Player One first though.

      Delete